Friday, April 23, 2010

Picture (heavy) post

In the Hospital

First week home

Easter dress! It was so chilly and rainy that day, so we added a onesie and tights, but she was still cute!

Chillin on the blanket

Making faces at mommy

Learning how to play Peek-a-boo?

All dressed up for a party

What a sleepy girl! Kyle really likes the crease in her bottom lip, he thinks it's adorable...



I have a few videos of her too, just need to figure out how to post them on here... I know I can do it on FB

Oh, and she is going to be a month old tomorrow!!!! Who let me have a one month old?!?!
Love you my little Evie B!

4 comments:

Mama Mote said...

Oh, Carrie! She is so beautiful! Congratulations again to you and Kyle. Such a sweetie.

Stephanie Tang said...

Love it! Keep the pictures coming!! :-)

Sheyb said...

She is a DOLL!!! Congratulations!

Joanie said...

She is so precious and sweet. What a beauty! Love her name. Congratulations!