Friday, July 25, 2008

MN trip and a Wedding

I got to go out to Minnesota last weekend to visit family and go to my cousin Rob's wedding! This was the first time that I had seen my cousins in about 6 years! It was wonderful to see them and catch up, I miss them dearly, but on the bright side I get to see them in October in North Carolina for my cousin Elizabeth's wedding! Seeing them again in less than 3 months is unheard of in our family!! I don't think we have ever managed that, but it is so exciting and wonderful, I can't wait! That trip will be great too, because Kyle will get to meet all of them for the first time!


Anyway, on to the pictures....


The first night in MN we went to the Guthrie Theatre to see a play "The Inspector General" it was very funny!

The Sibs at the Guthrie Ben, Me, Abby




Mommy and Daddy




The Bridal Party


The Groom's Party


Rob and Mo


First Kiss!


They were very nice when it came to the cake


Cousins!


That's Laura in the Middle, the youngest in their family


Elizabeth's on the right, she's the oldest and that's Rob Hugging Aunt Jill on the Left


Aunt Jill and Uncle Jeff

Their House.

No comments: