Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mrs. Haughey

So, as of today I am officially and legally Mrs. Carrie Haughey.

1 hour at social security, mostly spent waiting
1 hour at the DMV, 40 mins. sitting and waiting, 10 talking to the clerk, and another 10 waiting in line to get my picture taken.
1/2 hour at the bank getting all those accounts changed.

The only thing I wish I had had was a book to help pass the time. People watching isn't as fun when they are all sitting too...

Wedding pictures will be coming soon. I personally don't have any right now. My mother has a few, but I need to get those from her and once I do, they will go up. The professional ones won't be ready for about a month... :0( those will go up too, once we get them.

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

yea! it was fun seeing you guys today!! the married couple!

i'm impressed you got everything changed so quickly. i think it took me six months to get around to changing my name at social security and dmv!

Jeannett Gibson said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Changing all the info is a bit of a pain, but I was surprised by the relative ease of it...I thought it would be way more difficult than it was.