Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Mrs. Haughey

So, as of today I am officially and legally Mrs. Carrie Haughey.

1 hour at social security, mostly spent waiting
1 hour at the DMV, 40 mins. sitting and waiting, 10 talking to the clerk, and another 10 waiting in line to get my picture taken.
1/2 hour at the bank getting all those accounts changed.

The only thing I wish I had had was a book to help pass the time. People watching isn't as fun when they are all sitting too...

Wedding pictures will be coming soon. I personally don't have any right now. My mother has a few, but I need to get those from her and once I do, they will go up. The professional ones won't be ready for about a month... :0( those will go up too, once we get them.

2 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

yea! it was fun seeing you guys today!! the married couple!

i'm impressed you got everything changed so quickly. i think it took me six months to get around to changing my name at social security and dmv!

Jeannett said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Changing all the info is a bit of a pain, but I was surprised by the relative ease of it...I thought it would be way more difficult than it was.